MD... Miracle Dog

OK so miracle dog, as I like to now refer to him, seems to have made a full recovery which kinda makes me think... Was he just doing this so we would spend a lot of money on him? See our response to whether we would put him down? For attention and wanting to go to work with mom? As of today you would never know that a week ago Neon could not stand, walk or go to the bathroom without assistance! I just hope that I do not have to go through this again anytime soon, although when you have a 12 year old dog you know it will come sooner or later, I just hope later. Although it does make me sit and reflect all things that we have been through together! As you said Ron, I remember him as a little puppy in his green guide dog jacket going to work with me, classes in college, movies, dinner, even a horrible blind date! LOL He is the best dog ever and it will be a miracle to find another to ever take his place!!
Thank you guys for your kind words and prayers for my "baby"!

Comments

Wow he is a miracle dog! Glad to read that he is doing better. I can't believe he went on a blind date with you - lol! =)
Wayne & Shawna said…
Yeah it is kinda funny when you are training a seeing eye dog and he goes on a blind date with you!
Awww, stuff with dogs is so hard. I'm so glad he is doing so much better!
I'm so glad to hear that he is doing better!!!

Popular posts from this blog

Ultrasound Photo Updates

Almost a week...

.......Shake N Bake........