.......Shake N Bake........

These might be difficult to understand but we wanted to share them anyway, they kinda look like little aliens right now. LOL
Baby B (aka: Bake) was being very difficult today and did not want to be photographed much.
Baby A (aka: Shake) was really liking the photos and we were able to see a lot more of him or her. Everything is looking good with me and the babies! We go back for another ultrasound in 3-4 weeks. :)

Baby B (aka: Bake) squishing its head and trying to hide.

Baby A (aka: Shake) waving to us

Comments

Martha said…
Oh my goodness! I have never seen an ultrasound of twins before...so cute! So happy to hear that everything is good:) YAY! I'm praying for ya'all! Love!
Bri and John said…
Shawna, I can't wait!!! I love them already :-) Just wait till I can get them in front of my camera!!

By the way- my prediction is still one boy and one girl.
Shake and Bake!!! LOVE it of course! So, so, so excited for you guys. And I too cannot wait to see the little ones post womb on Bri's website. =)
Unknown said…
Shake. N Bake!!!! How wonderful! I am so excited for you! :)
Tamara said…
Congrats Shawna!!!
That is really cool!!! I'm glad everything looks good!

Popular posts from this blog

Ultrasound Photo Updates

Almost a week...