Ah the good 'ole days....

I was cleaning out some of the drawers in my office when I came across this CD with pictures from our trip to Kansas (I think in 2003?) It was such a fun trip because everyone on my dad's side of the family made it out to Kansas were we spent a week goofing off and reminiscing. It has since become and even more special trip to me as my grandfather has pasted away and my dad's uncle Gerald in the photo has as well. It is just such a cool thing to me when you can get everyone together in a family and get photos that you can look back on and remember the Good 'Ole Days! I wish that we all lived closer together so that we could see each other more often, we seem to have spread out quite far between AZ, NY, AL, KS, Australia. Maybe one day soon we can all meet up half way again for some long over due family fun! Until then I will just have to keep looking at all my photos. :)


Lori & I in a huge sunflower field

Our whole family (minus James) on my Dad's side


The three grand-daughters, Lori, Shawna, Nicolle goofing off (with Larry our favorite Uncle)

Every family has weird ones, we have more than one as you can see! :)



Comments

niccib said…
Hey! I think you just insulted me.....
niccib said…
It was September 2002.
Wayne & Shawna said…
How did I insult you?
That sunflower field is amazing!!!

Popular posts from this blog

Ultrasound Photo Updates

.......Shake N Bake........

Almost a week...