The Great Outdoors

What can we say after getting our little pop up trailer we have decided we really like camping!!  In fact I am taking the boys again next weekend.  I grew up camping and always had fun and Wayne camped in his 20's and enjoyed it as well so we want our boys to experience all that fun as well!!
This last week we went up past Camp Verde.  Other than a flat tire on the trailer the trip went well.  :)

Out for an evening walk

 Beautiful Juniper trees


Zoolander and Hansel  LOL





 Cole: I squish the tree... 

 Our tree climber


Pretty sunsets

Coffee by the trees

Cody wanted to take a picture of Tucker

 Rooger loved roaming the open fields!

Just chillin by the fire

Chair wrestling.  Believe it or not Cody is underneath


Comments

That's so exciting! The only camping I've done was in tents and I didn't love it. Maybe we need a trailer! ;)

Popular posts from this blog

Ultrasound Photo Updates

.......Shake N Bake........

Almost a week...