Growing up fast

The boys are just growing up way to fast!!  I'm so glad that I am able to capture most of their moments in photos.  I love looking back and seeing their growth even if it makes me a little sad. 
This last month we.......
 
 
Went to the park and fed the ducks

Went on walks

Went to the Police / Military dog trials

 

Drove to Yarnell to support a good friend with a fundraiser for a memorial

Checked out the car show in Yarnell

Hung out with friends... lol

Learned to start sharing and hugging

More sharing...

 Learning to play checkers from Daddy
 

Checkin out the sunglasses at the Pro shop.. Waz up!

You lookin at me?!

Goin for a ride?
 
Cuddled on the bed watching movies
 

Had to throw this one in too, he has grown a ton in the last month!! Now 50 lbs @ 5 months old.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ultrasound Photo Updates

.......Shake N Bake........

Almost a week...