Wow what a month

Looking back I realize I haven't posted since Valentine's Day!  How can a month go by so quickly?!  Seems like we have been pretty busy over the last month.  Here are just a few things that we did.
 
 
Wayne and I took the boys up to Prescott for the day to enjoy the cooler weather.  We ate lunch in town then brought them to a small zoo outside of town before going home through Jerome.  Of course I forgot to take pictures of Jerome or the zoo.
 
Next Rocky?!

The boys and I on the steps to the Court House.

Wayne helping Cody up and down all the steps.

So many steps you have to take a break halfway through.  LOL

Looking at the War Memorial
 
 
We also had our Texas family in town for a visit. 
 
 
Spent a few hours at the Butterfly Museum with my Dad and Aunt Judy from TX.
 
 
 



 

 
Went to a going away party for my step-sister who moved to New Orleans.
Boys had a blast going through the costume basket.
 


 
 
Played a little baseball in the yard...

 
Had some lunch with friends!

 
Boys got a new jeep from their cousins
 (well new to them its been thru 4 kids already)

 
Rooger got bigger!


 




























Comments

Dad said…
Time does fly when you're having so much fun with your family. Great pictures.
I love the pictures! The months really do fly by!

Popular posts from this blog

.......Shake N Bake........

Ultrasound Photo Updates

Almost a week...