Some favorites....

 
This past week or so has been a little off.  Cole got a stomach flu bug which lasted a little over a  week.  On top of that (after taking him to the doctor) we found out he had something called Fifths Disease (or slapped face fever).  He woke up with red marks on his face and it looked like he had been slapped in the face.  It was so weird!  I am glad to report he seems to finally be over everything and returning to normal.  His weight was starting to concern us (since he is a picky eater already) with him being sick and not eating for almost a week I was getting nervous.  Yesterday he finally felt well enough to eat and boy did he eat a lot!!!  Yay!
While Cole was sick I spent a lot of time just hanging out around the house with the boys (Wayne was working overtime).  I realized that over the past month or so I have neglected to take out my camera... I have been using my cell phone so much.  I decided to get out the camera and take a few shots and I am glad I did, some of them are my favorites!! 
I think that Cody is going to be our animal lover!!!!  You can usually find him around one of the dogs lately.  He seems to really like the new puppy Rooger, maybe because they are about the same size.  We decided to change his name because it was starting to get a little confusing in the house with so many C sounding names.  Tucker was the only one that ignored us.  LOL 
 
Following are just some of my new favorite photos!
 
 
 
Cody showing Rooger how to dig

Cody playing horsey with Chloe

Cody hanging out with Tucker in the backyard

Playtime under the kitchen table with Rooger.  Starting to see a pattern??!!!
 

He's getting bigger already!

Little Roo

Regal Tucker

Ahhhhhh loves the swing!!

Hi Mommy! (my favorite)

Peek-a-boo

He was loving Daddy's hat that day

Quality brother time (intense discussion on land erosion!)

Cole's first day out in over a week!  They were happy to be playing outside together!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

.......Shake N Bake........

Ultrasound Photo Updates

Almost a week...