Thanksgiving


 I'm late posting our Thanksgiving as we have had a lot going on the past few weeks.
The Tuesday after Thanksgiving Wayne's father was admitted to the hospital having a heart attack.  That night after testing they discovered he had stage 4 lung and pancreas cancer.  The next few days were spent by Wayne and his siblings in the hospital with their dad before moving him to hospice Sunday.  Wayne received a call early Monday morning from his sister Lisa, who along with his mother had spent the night at the hospice facility, that his father had passed away.  We are so thankful to God that he went very quickly and pain free!! 


Family photo at dinner #1

The boys posing for me

We celebrated Cole's birthday with Wayne's family

We also celebrated Wayne's 40th Birthday

Goofy people!  lol

So glad I brought my camera for the last family photo we would have with his father!!


Comments

I'm so sorry for your family's loss. My thoughts and prayers are with all of you.
I hope you had a good Christmas!

Popular posts from this blog

Budda Belly

Ultrasound Photo Updates

Birthday help