2 years....

Wow 2 years ago this morning our little girl went to Heaven!  It's hard to believe that it has been 2 years.  Some days it feels like it just happened then other days it feels like a lifetime ago... I guess it will always feel that way.  It's hard not to think wow if she were here what would she be doing right now?!  Playing with Cole, arguing over who gets mom's phone to watch cartoons, etc... But we know she is having much more fun than we could ever imagine!!! 
Can't wait until the day we meet again Mckenzie Lynn!!!!
Love,
Mommy
 
 
 
Cole and I went out for a visit, he left one of his Birthday balloons. :o)





Comments

Beautiful post Shawna. Can't believe it's been two years -- you guys are such an inspiration! Love and hugs! xo, Heather
Dad said…
Agree with Heather's post. Listen to your children, they will prove to be wise, I keep listening and you keep teaching me, long may our conversations be ! I visited all four last time I came up, it's a calming place to go. Love ya Dad
I am thinking about you and Wayne today and that sweet little girl that is dancing with the angels :) Love you!
Prayers for you and your family today!

Popular posts from this blog

Ultrasound Photo Updates

Almost a week...

.......Shake N Bake........