Day trip

Each time I look at my blog I think really it's been that long since I have posted something?!  I guess that is what 2 jobs and chasing a 16 month old can do to you!  LOL 
Well last week my best friend Ann and I decided to take a day trip up north and take her nieces and nephews along with Cole to see some animals.  I think that they all had a great time!!  We were not there even 5 minutes and apparently I lost my phone.  I only found this out because Wayne called Ann's phone to let me know he had just gotten a call from some guy who had it.  (Apparently he called Dad too!)  Nice guy left it at the gift shop so we could get it on our way out.  :)

 Cool (I mean Cole) and the gang

 Beautiful white tiger

 I thought this shot was so neat

 They really don't want you to touch the bears!


Only shot of Ann I could get

He's in there somewhere


Mr. Zebra

Comments

What a fun day! I love the pictures!

Popular posts from this blog

Ultrasound Photo Updates

.......Shake N Bake........

Almost a week...