Video from Santa

I saw this on another blog that I follow and thought it was so neat!  I am definitely going to do this when Cole understands. 

http://www.portablenorthpole.tv/home

The PNP videos are free, and really easy to put together. Just have a picture of your child ready, and two optional photos of special events (parties, trips, special days) available to help customize the video. This year they’ve upgraded the video with a really cute elf scene.
If your child still believes, I definitely recommend making one of these fun, super customized videos. It’s absolutely worth seeing the shock and delight on your child’s face when Santa speaks his name and knows a lot of personal things about him!


Happy Holidays!!

Comments

I did those last year for the kids, and they loved them!
Dad said…
it came about 35 years to late, as if I would know how to do it. Dad
Ashley said…
Come shopping with me anytime!! Except now my children thik this should happen every time we go thrifting....i did it to myself, owell!!!

I am also so doing this for the kids...looking forward to it!

Popular posts from this blog

Ultrasound Photo Updates

.......Shake N Bake........

Almost a week...