Well it's official.....

Our little guy is growing up!  On Wednesday Oct. 19 he sprouted his first tooth!!  We have had a running joke in our house since he was about 5 months old that any time he is upset or cranky (which isn't to often) we say he must be teething... Well he never got cranky for this tooth.  I just happened to feel in his mouth and it was there.  I was sooo excited!!  I just can't believe that it has taken him until he is almost 1 to get a tooth.  But between that and trying to walk around I guess his "babyness" is going away. :*(


Attending his first party.  He LOVED this toy!! (Shhhh don't tell but we got him a smaller version for his birthday in a week!)


Wanting to help daddy in the kitchen!  Isn't this just the cutest!!

He looks so grown up here to me!

These last few weeks have been hard.  I can't help but think back to what I was doing and where I was a year ago.  I am looking forward to our little guy turning 1, but at the same time it is really hard, guess it's just gonna be that way for a long time...

Comments

Mckenzie is always going to be your little girl and you are always going to think about her, I don't think that is ever going to go away. She's your precious little angel that is so blessed to have you as her momma. Love you friend and I'm praying for you!
Bri and John said…
McKenzie will never be forgotten. She has left a very special imprint on my heart, and I will always have a special place for her. Love you guys, and I'll be praying for you since I know this will be a rough week.

xoxo
He is getting SO big!
That's funny that he just got his first tooth the same time as Lily. I wish my kids waited to get teeth. The gummy smiles are the best!

Popular posts from this blog

Budda Belly

.......Shake N Bake........