I can't believe that my little guy is almost 9 months old!
It's amazing to me to think that he has been alive for as long as I was pregnant with him. 
I just love him more and more evey day!

He is doing awesome on his foods.  So far he has tried and seems to eat anything I give him.  I have been waiting for him to refuse to eat something but so far I have been lucky.  He'll make a little face when he trys something new but then seems to say ok I'll eat it. :)  So far his list of foods include:
oatmeal, squash, sweet potatoes (which he LOVES), apple sauce, chicken, turkey, bananas, avocado, hummus and peas.  I really thought he would protest the peas (because lets face it how many people like peas?!) but he loved it!!  I have been making most of his food from scratch which is much easier than I thought it would be and soooo much cheaper!! 

I will leave you all with a new photo I took on Sat.  He is starting to sit up (still working on those core muscles because he still falls backwards but we're getting there!)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ultrasound Photo Updates

Almost a week...

.......Shake N Bake........