So much in 6 months...

There are days when it seems like it was a lifetime ago and others where it seems like a few hours... My heart is hurting today (and maybe I should have worn my waterproof mascara...) because today seems to be one of those hours days.  6 months ago today I lost my baby girl.  I sit and wonder some days what she would be like.  Would she be just like her brother?! There are days that I look at him and see her!  I was listening to Klove on the way to work this morning and they were telling the story of Kolby {here is the link if you would care to read about it.}  (http://www.angelfire.com/hero/kolbysstory/)  This is the story that Wayne found on the Internet when he was doing research on Mckenzie's condition.  It REALLY helped us!!  So was it a coincidence that God had me hear it today of all days?!  I think not!  Thank you Lord for letting me know that you are still there for me even though we have had so much loss in the last 6 months.  :0)

Comments

I can't imagine what goes through your head every day! :( I continue to pray for you and know that you will be able to see your sweet angel again some day!
Bri and John said…
shawna, I'm finally back on the wagon with my blogging, and I decided to catch up on all my friends' blogs that I hadn't read in a while... and of course read through a few pages of yours :). Then seeing this post made my heart a little heavy as I remembered the beautiful memories I have of your sweet little girl. She was an angel, indeed. And I fell in love with her in just the few moments I got to spend with her! I cant wait to see her in heaven again someday :))

Popular posts from this blog

Ultrasound Photo Updates

.......Shake N Bake........

Almost a week...