Postions and Dates

So our children have moved again... originally they sat in my stomach one on top of the other with both their heads on the left then a few weeks ago they both flipped to have their heads on the right (although still top and bottom). Today we went for a visit and the ultrasound showed them side by side one on the right one on the left. Of course they couldn't both be easy so baby A is head down and baby B is head up (which explains a lot of the discomfort I have with breathing, I knew someone was hitting me!) So as of right now our doctor has scheduled a C-section for Dec. 1st. I am partly happy and partly not. I really would like to have them in December (always wanted december babies) but 5 weeks seems so far away!! I will pray that baby B flips to be head down so that we don't have to have the c-section because I really don't want that. But it will be what it will be!

So excited for my shower tomorrow!!! Can't wait to see everyone! :)

PS: they were moving so much we weren't able to get any good photos.

Comments

Oh my gosh Shawna, that really does sound so uncomfortable. Praying the next 5 weeks will fly by for you. So excited for your shower today...yeah! =)
I hope you had a great shower!
I didn't realize you were due so soon-that's exciting! Praying that you get some relief from the discomfort!
Seriously, one baby is uncomfortable enough, I can't imagine having two in there! You look great Shawna and praying it goes by fast!

Popular posts from this blog

Ultrasound Photo Updates

.......Shake N Bake........

Almost a week...