Major Phoenix Storm

This is what caused all the damage to our yard! Hail the size of golfballs!! At least we were luck because many people we know had broken windows and lots of dents in their cars!!
I felt so bad when I got home (Wayne was at work) because he had worked for hours on the yard the day before re-seeding with winter grass etc... All for nothing now as he will have to re-do it all.

Small section of the pool. Chloe was trying to figure out what was in it.



All that black stuff is Manure! It was all over the back of the house (windows, doors, ceiling of the patio, walls etc...) so gross! I had to hose it all off.

I know it could have been a lot worse! Luckily all of our trees survived and just littered the yard with leaves and branches but I think Wayne may need to rent a dumpster to get rid of it all! LOL
I hear that we are supposed to get more rain later today.... Hopefully not this bad again!!

Comments

Tamara said…
Hey you, wow just saw some photos of you! Can't believe how big you are and how precious you look, not to mention beautiful! I didn't know you were prego! Thanks for telling me! I have not been on facebook nor blogger in a VERY long time!!! When are you due? Did you have a shower? What is the sex? So many questions.. how are you feeling? Is the room all done up? Do you have photos? Man did I miss the boat on this one or what!!! Please fill me in PLEASE, I am so super excited for you!!!! (((hugs))))
Oh, what a mess!!! I'm glad you didn't have much more damage, and I hope you were able to get it all cleaned up!

Popular posts from this blog

.......Shake N Bake........

Ultrasound Photo Updates

Almost a week...