I really haven't been putting much on my post accept ultra sound photos which is nice, but also shows that I don't really have a life! LOL

I haven't had much going on lately... We finally got a new tree for the backyard! We've only been wanting this for 3 years. Now I can't wait for it to grow! Animals are good. Neon is having a harder time every day just getting up and moving around. I feel so bad for him because he is blind and deaf so has to feel his way around and often just gives up and lays back down. It is so hard to watch your first baby getting old! Seems like just yesterday I was picking him up to start his training, I'm so glad he didn't pass so he could spend his life with me!!! He is the best dog ever!!

Umm let's see what else... belly is getting big! Although people keep telling me I don't look as big as they thought I would (they could just be being nice) I feel huge! Went to the mall the other night with my friend Pierette, who is having her baby in about 1 week, and we had a good time shopping at a store that was all purses & jewelry. My other friend Jen invited us so we thought we would get out of the house, thinking we would not last long because we each had to sit down every 10 minutes or so but we ended up closing the store. LOL

Oh found a neat consignment store this week thanks to my hairdresser!! It's called Kid to Kid and they have great baby stuff, I can't wait until I can buy stuff once the babies come!!

So as you can see not much goin on kinda boring, but you are now caught up! :)
Well I'm going to head home now and take a nap since I have been up since 2am... so tired!!!

May have more photos Friday!!

Comments

Kid to Kid is awesome! I've gotten so much stuff there. I can't wait to see your belly!
I think we need to see a belly picture! ;)
Wayne & Shawna said…
Ok I'll try to have Wayne take a picture this weekend. :)

Popular posts from this blog

Ultrasound Photo Updates

.......Shake N Bake........

Almost a week...