Photo

Ok, I know that I said I would try to post a photo but honestly I just haven't had a day where I feel like I look good enough to have a photo taken of myself. lol

We are going to a friend's surprise birthday party tonight, so maybe I will have a few photos taken there.

Shout out to Honesty (my cousin) Congrat's on your new baby boy!!! John Dall Clement IV, wow what a name to live up to! They are just going to call him Dall since JD is already taken by her husband.

Have a great weekend everyone!!!
Happy Father's Day! (even to those of you who only have furry kids!)

Comments

eHarmony_jack said…
All I can say is that’s a great photo of the two of you. Congratulations on your 4 ½ years of marriage, and what wonderful news about your twins-to-be! If you haven’t already done so, we invite you to share your story and photos on our Facebook page: http://www.facebook.com/eharmony or with our Success stories team at http://www.eharmony.com/success . Best wishes for your continued happiness. eHarmony Jack

Popular posts from this blog

.......Shake N Bake........

Ultrasound Photo Updates

Almost a week...