Gonna give myself a pat on the back


Ok, so after many a year of coming up with excuses and dodging the work out bullet I have joined a gym! We had a new YMCA open up right by our house so Wayne and I went over and checked it out and decided to give it a whirl. This of course means that Wayne will have to give up his current gym (which is going to be tough since it has a cafe, salon, etc.. in it) but hey thems the breaks! LOL So far I have been trying (that being the key word) to go each night after work, I figure that is a huge step considering for the last 34 years of my life I have not gone at all! I have to say that I am pretty proud of myself for going as much as I am and not chickening out (Wayne has played a big part in this as he makes me go with him). Truth be told I have this weird phobia of gyms, but I am trying to work through that and go anyway and so far I am doing pretty darn good if I do say so myself.
So, I guess we will see how my will power holds out through the Holiday season, hopefully well so I can eat all those yummy Thanksgiving and Christmas treats! Mmmmm my mouth is watering already....

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ultrasound Photo Updates

.......Shake N Bake........

Almost a week...