Chilly Oct. days.... I don't think so!

Who would have thought that we would have been able to take the boat out to wake board again at the end of October!! I mean come on isn't it supposed to be getting cold out already?!! It was about 86 degrees out yesterday so we decided to pack a lunch and head out to the lake.... it ended up being the perfect day!

John and Wayne actually got in the water, I decided to pass it was just a little to chill for me... 70 degrees

Mom learning how to drive the boat

See I participate in family events.... someone actually took my picture this time!

Wayne snoozing in the sun after surfing and some lunch

We saw burros on the shore

Lots of pretty sailboats out too!








Comments

Tamara said…
Wow looks like fun! It's 52 with snow on the ground here if you'd like to come get a blistering chill running through your blood!
Looks like a beautiful, fun-filled day out on the boat! Miss you guys! =)

Popular posts from this blog

Ultrasound Photo Updates

.......Shake N Bake........

Almost a week...