Worship in the Pines

Hello all~

I wanted to let all my AZ friends know of a concert in Flagstaff that is going to be coming up this summer. This is one of my favorite singers so I thought I would pass along the info. You may or may not already know about it if you listen to KLOVE. Have a great day!

Worship in The Pines

Aug 15, 2009 06:30 PM

Pine Mountain Amphitheater
504 N Leroux St
Flagstaff , AZ 86001

with Chris Tomlin

More artists to be announced!

Saturday, August 15th

Pine Mountain Amphitheater

Flagstaff, AZ

pinemountainamphitheater.com

Gates @ 5:00 pm / Show @ 6:30 pm

Tickets on sale now!

$39.50 reserved

Comments

Thank You for the info...heard about concert on KLOVE, but couldn't find details.

Popular posts from this blog

Budda Belly

Ultrasound Photo Updates

Birthday help