Furry Children


You know it is funny because since I do not have children yet I treat my animals as my kids. I took this photo after Chloe ran over and threw herself down on her "babies" so that Neon could not play with them. It made me laugh because I could just imagine her saying.... NOOOOO these are mine, you can't play with them! Mom, Neon is touching my babies!!!
(You can just see this in her expression!)
Of course Wayne and I do not put up with her greediness, we do not like for her to think that everything in the house is her's alone so when she starts this kind of thinking the "babies" are taken away. I just thought it was funny, guess it helps prepare us for children! LOL

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ultrasound Photo Updates

.......Shake N Bake........

Almost a week...