Birthday help



I went with a friend to see the movie "Marley & Me" and proceeded to cry like a baby at the end of the movie! Some people may feel that it is weird to think of your dog as your kid (especially if you don't have children) but that is exactly how I feel about my animals. I have had Neon for 11 years now and he is the best animal I have ever had!! He is so extremely smart and loving and loyal. One of the things that he has done since he was a puppy (and it is one of his favorite things to do) is to help me unwrap gifts! Most people would think, yea he just wants to eat the paper, but no he truely loves to just help my unwrap it then he leaves the paper alone and moves on to the next gift. It cracks me up on Christmas morning to see him soooo excited about the gifts. Mind you he never touches them unless he is told he can start. Well this video was taken a few weeks ago on my Birthday, Neon was very excited to help me unwrap my Birthday gifts and I was very happy to have him here to share in that with me. As I left the movie theater crying it just reminded me that my baby is getting old. He is basically blind now and moving slower and slower every day. I pray all the time that God will give me several more years with him!

Comments

Tamara said…
Too cool that he likes to do that! Of course I was on this side of your video shouting out, "Sin eater... Sin eater!!" Like you could hear me... lol!

Have you read her trilogy A Voice in the wind, An echo in the darkness and As sure as the dawn? I could not put them down and got so attached to the characters! The kind of books that you get so bummed because the story is ending!

Hope you had a happy birthday!
Shauna said…
Neon is Wyatt's hero :)! I only hope that Wyatt turns out to be half the dog that Neon is! You have done such a great job with him! I knew you were thinking of Neon when we were watching Marley & Me. I was doing the same with Wyatt. It's definately a blessing and a curse to love a dog so much!

Popular posts from this blog

Ultrasound Photo Updates

.......Shake N Bake........

Almost a week...