Our nation...

I woke up this morning feeling so sad for our nation. It may sound weird to say this but all I could think of this morning was Sodom and Gomorrah and how all the people lived un-Godly lives and how God came in and destroyed them. I am not saying this will happen to us, but it just made me stop and think... It feels (at least to me) that our country is like those two cities. The country seems to be all about "me, me,me" and living different lifestyles, etc... and it seems like God is just saying, "Fine here you go, you asked for this so now you got it!" It just makes me very, very sad.....
I guess all any of us can do is pray and trust in the Lord because he has a plan and he is ultimately in control.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

.......Shake N Bake........

Ultrasound Photo Updates

Almost a week...