I don't know much about this blogging thing other than seeing a few of my friends pages..... My husband came to me one day and asked: " What is a Blog" I told him it is a site where you can inform your family and friends about the things going on in your life..... So, I guess we will try this out and see how it goes. I will try to keep it updated. Please let me know what you think and if there is anything specific you would like to know or see (since I am new at this it will probably take me a while to figure out how to do things, please be patient!) I would love to hear from you!!

Comments

Tamara said…
WELCOME TO OUR WORLD! I love your page, how did you get that done??? Your new to this, but have done an absolutely beautiful job on your page! What do you know that I don't???? I have to pay to have mine done the way I want ;0)! Have fun, it's neat when you get to meet folks! Put a ticker on the bottom of your site so you know how many hits your getting! Im glad we can keep up with each other this way! Yeah Shawna!!!
Bri and John said…
Yay Shawna! I'm new at it too, so we can help eachother :) Love you!
Alissa Mott said…
yay..im excited that you have a blog! Its very fun and addicting, and when you are ready you can make your blog into a book, and they will send it to you:)

Popular posts from this blog

.......Shake N Bake........

Ultrasound Photo Updates

Almost a week...